ONE ROOM CHALLENGE WEEK 6- THE REVEAL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SPRING 2017 ONE ROOM CHALLENGE GUEST ROOM  SLAYYYYYYED!!!



In the 11th hour, the night before the photoshoot- I crazily decided to go ahead and do the KW Graffito pattern on the walls- just me, Dr.Dre's The Chronic, and 3 sharpie oil paint markers. I'll write a post about it next week because my hands STILL hurt but for now- get ready for a shit ton of pics....without further ado...











































*SERVING FACE*


I am in love with how it turned out! I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and this is 100% what it was. I'm so, so glad I gave myself carpal tunnel and did that wall DIY!! It gave me the OOMPH I was looking for, that extra extra (coz I'm mad extra, obviously). Its cool, its modern, its glam, fun and hip. It has all of my favorite pieces- that awesome vintage bed, the burl dresser I bought without having a place for it, the unicorn chandy that's been on my wishlist FOREVER, my prized and treasured art collection, and all the other goody bits that come together and make this room ME. I'm excited to watch The Real Housewives up in this bitch (How is Luann still marrying Tom?!), and use this as my office once BFF leaves (I love you shea!). I also wouldn't have been able to pull this room off without BFF extraordinaire Raf, who not only found most of the furniture, but took all these amazing photos. We had the best fucking time doing it too (RAF DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A USELESS FACT?), including lots of jokes, and the epic filming of an impromptu Britney Spears dance video in a storage locker/cage. Real friends yall, get em.

But for now- I'm going to pour myself a drink, pat myself on the back on a job well done, and scheme on finishing my master bedroom. Yup, I said it. I've got my other unicorn chandelier in my sights (from my girl Jenn who finds the best shit, follow her) so its only normal to do that next. Maybe even for Fall 2017 ORC....obviously Im crazy, but did we ever doubt that?

SOURCES:
Brass bed: Vintage/ Estate Sale Co. of Raf
Burl Chest : Vintage/ Thrifted / Similar 
Pearlized Lucite Palm Lamp: Vintage Rougier/ Ebay/ Same
Chandelier: Vintage Camer Venini/ Craigslist / Similar
Leopard Benches: Vintage Drexel with Jamil fabric / Craigslist/ Similar
Rug: Target
Marble Side Table: Vintage/Craigslist Co. of Raf
Abstarct art on Canvas: Laura Schiavina/ Thrifted
Framed Woman's Torso: Embodied Series by Emeline Villedary
Acrylic Console: Homegoods/ Similar
Accessories: Ice Bucket: Vintage Albrizzi/ NY Antiques/Same
Capiz Tray, Purple Stained Glass Tray, Marble Dish, Faceted Glass Bowl: All Co. of Raf & his Shop
Tea Set: Vintage Sascha Brastoff Surf Ballet/ Thrifted/ Similar

Next week- I'll do a post on that KW DIY wall and some other tidbits to wrap this up! Let me know what you guys think- Hope you like it as much as I do!! Also- Shout out to my Insta Fam and other bloggers who always show so much looooove! 

-Nan

And dont forget to check out all the other reveals!











Comments

  1. Crazy like a fox. This is incredible! I love the 11th hour cuckoo pants wall treatment. So much good stuff in here. Amazing job! Can't wait to see what you cook up this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin!Those walls were a pain but worth it! Not sure about this fall since I want to stay married but will try to make that work! :)

      Delete
  2. love love love the leopard/Lucite/mirror situation! I was most excited about your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you erica- that means so much to me!! That leopard and vanity sitch is a fave of mine too!

      Delete
  3. this is AWESOME! that wall treatment, the burl wood, the ceiling.... BOOM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you cassie! I knew i was hoarding furniture for a reason! :))

      Delete
  4. Soooooo good. All of it. Even the Freshy Fresh Bel Air dance duo. One of my fave moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you emily!! The fresh prince had the best dance moves!! my fave too!

      Delete
  5. This is one of my favorite room of the ORC! You did an amazing job! Those walls are killer! BTW, your hair is gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much emy!! Glad you liked it as much as I did!

      Delete
  6. This is creativity at a new level! You really killed it with this room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You played this girl! I love how you stuck through your vision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! Im determined as fuck when I have something in my head!

      Delete
  8. Round of applause. Just marvelous darling, marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts