The 1st Post

GUESS WHO?
That’s right ya’ll! I went ahead and made myself a little blog! It’s much easier to make a blog post and include ALL the details I want to share with you, like inspiration, mood boards, things I’m lusting after, actual pictures of my home, you get my drift- rather than posting a quick, half ass version on social media. This way, I get all my creative thoughts and ideas out of my head (and also out of Raf’s @thebeauideal text messages) and onto paper? html? The worldwide web? or whatever.... and can actually execute what I’m thinking about (I'm looking at you, dining space!). If your coming from my IG (@CasaCavaliere) Heeeeyyyy guys!!!
First, let me give you some background information and pictures of my apartment. It's a beautiful 1300 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner apartment, with 14 windows and tons of closets. We moved in about 2 years ago but since I was completely focused on our wedding, we didn't buy anything specifically for this space. Mostly, we just put our old furniture where it fit and had it function the best we could. Here are some pictures of our place before moving in (Note: We used Citi Habitats on East 59th as our Broker, A++) 

View from the Entry, from the side of the hallway coming in, you can see our middle room



Kitchen & Breakfast Nook


Kitchen from the BF Nook, Living room to the left of door


Kitchen


Hallway, Entry, going in to the living room


Living/Dining Area




Living/Dining area 


Living/Dining Area



The current layout and decor of our apartment can be seen on my IG@CasaCavaliere. Now, the ultimate goal is to replace all the furniture I don't love with vintage, unique, hopefully designer pieces. Luckily, living in NYC makes that very, very, possible (Hello Craigslist!). So far, I'm off to a good start, and will be even better as I take part in the linking event of Calling it Home's One Room Challenge! Ahhhh!!! So exciting!! I've got some amazing things happening and am so excited to share the progress with you all starting next Thursday!!! 
What do you guys want to see me do? Leave me a note in the comments! 
Xx - Nancy


Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first post! Good luck, Girl!
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first post! Good luck, Girl!
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floorpan and you can do some serious damage (in a good way) with all this space!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts