ONE ROOM CHALLENGE - THE REVEAL

After 6 weeks of blood (I cut myself and banged my finger at least 12 fkin times), sweat and tears (homegoods amirite or amirite), literally everything and then some- I am finally done with the One Room Challenge! The best part is that I am actually still happily married after this whole ordeal. Yes!! My husband still (voluntarily) wants to be with me, thank you Jesus! Its a miracle, or he needs meds, either or- but I'm not gonna complain! If you need to catch up on where we started and get all the good tidbits- Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5 - Now, I am absolutely NOT the best (seflies don't count right?) photographer (probably the worst) and theres ALOT (hence the 476340378465 photos) going on in this room that I tried to somewhat capture (ie..laying on the floor crawling with a selfie stick, hiding under the couch, putting a camera on my cats collar...just kidding...maybe)..so without further ado...(ALSO, THANK YOU TO MY BAE JOHN SNOW FOR COMING BACK AND MOTIVATING ME TO FINISH)




LEGGO!!!























































(NO CATS WERE HARMED DURING THE TAKING OF THESE PICTURES)

I freaking love how it all turned out!!! YASSSSS HUNTY!!! As you can see- Its not as mixed and eclectic as my inspiration pics but I'm digging it anyway! I will address that and a few other things in next weeks follow up post, including a few more shots (as if these weren't enough) and some sources. Thank you to Linda at Calling it Home  for creating this challenge and allowing people like me to participate!! If there is anything you would like to know- sources and the like- hit me on  Instagram or leave me a comment! Thank you all for following along and for your kind words- I hope you like the space as much as I do!!

Xx-Nan

And REALLY don't forget to check out everyone else's reveals! EXCTING!!


Comments

  1. I followed only 2 challenges - yours and one of the 20 that posted Wednesdays. What I love about yours was that all the work involved was a challenge to you...not the painter, the wallpaper hanger, electrician, etc. You accomplished so much in these 6 weeks and ended up with a space in your home that's truly enviable. Well done, you!! Omg, the needlepoint on the bookcase is hilarious. Keep blogging! You're lots of fun and I like your taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Cheryl! Thank you so much!! I have to give some credit to my husband because he is my mover, electrician, etc! And the needlepoint is one of my faves as well!! Hahaha! Thank you again!!♥️

      Delete
  2. Sweet baby Jesus this is gorgeous! I'm standing up, slow clap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! That's how I felt about ur last Orc!😘😘

      Delete
  3. Can I shop at your house? you have so many lovely things Nan and you displayed it beautifully! Congrats and Cheers to us for another room done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yeahhh shop it up! Thank u so much! And congrats on ur room it looks great!!♥️

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one my favorites too!!♥️♥️

      Delete
  5. Looks great Nancy! I love the whole vignette of the lucite console, art styling it perfect! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hollie!! That's y I had to shed some tears for that console because I knew it was perfect! And umm can I just say ur room was awesome- the palms skirt is amazing!!

      Delete
  6. You have some great pieces!!! Totally swooning and the pink walls make all the difference. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I'm still obsessed with these pink walls myself! And I'm still obsessed with your black fireplace! U need to come over and help me build one!😂

      Delete
  7. It looks great! I love the comment about still be happily married... that's how I feel right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really couldn't have done it without my husband!! I really put him tru some stuff so I'm happy he wasn't a grump after! Haha😂

      Delete
  8. Oh girrrrrrlllllll! This space is absolutely amazing! Your styling is perfection and I just love the way everything turned out! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlllllll thank youuuu!! U know I have been trying to get this space together for sooo long! And Thank you so much for given me ur opinion on those curtains- u were def right! ♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  9. It all came together and it looks fabulous. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! When are you coming over to enjoy it with me?! <3

      Delete
  11. This is totally fab.. I'm swooning over the brass and mirror cabinet! That Bitch is BAD!!!! (excuse the french)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girl!! She's a bad bitch!😎

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts